Winter is Coming - And So Is The Damage!
Even in a mild winter without much snow, freezing temperatures can cause tremendous damage to your driveway:
- Frost heaves can lift and crack your driveway,
- Snow or rain can enter cracks,
- When the ice freezes between cracks, it expands, causing more damage,
- Imperfections can be sources of ice patches, causing injuries,
- Breaks in the driveway can be caught in snow plows and snow blowers, causing even more harm!
A simple seal coating - done by hand - is what you need.
This easy, one-day process, protects your investment from Winter's damage. Best of all, seal coatings generally carry you through two seasons.
Need Repairs? Call Us
Whether you just want seal coating, minor repairs, major repairs or a completely new driveway, call us NOW. Winter is approaching fast, and you need to do your repairs before winter arrives!
Call today: 631-549-5455 - and take advantage of the savings coupon on the left!